Come get creative @ PGHS/KAMS Library and get INSPIRED!
We are encouraging all students to get INSPIRED and check OUT a creative book the whole month of April.
Come checkOUT creative Art, entertaining MUSIC, and inspirational POETRY books @ the library.
We are celebrating National Poetry and Music month @ PGHS/KAMS Library.
Are you ready for April’s Library Challenge? Can you name that popular music tune or famous poem in 8 words or less? How about 6 words or less? Or, how about 4 words or less? Come test your music and poetry knowledge and stop by the library to enter our April Library Challenge.
Correct responses will get you an entry in our April's library raffle for iTunes gift cards! Don't Miss Out!
Do you have Sacramento Public Library Card?
(Click on the link above to download the form to apply for a Sacramento Public Library card.)
“Happiness is having your own library card!" -- Sally from Peanuts
PGHS/KAMS Librarians Supports Our Students & Teachers!
Resources Available at KAMS/PGHS LIbrary:
Computer Use Policy:
Computers are for school-related work and School Loop access only. See the Pleasant Grove High School and Katherine Albiani Middle School Student Handbooks for the Elk Grove Unified School District's Acceptable Use Policy for computers.
- Students must have a School ID or other Photo ID to use a computer at the library.
(Student may also get a note from a teacher if no school ID or photo ID is available)
- Students must check-in at the computer desk to be assigned to use a computer at the library.
- Students may print-out their computer work at the library.
Library Book Lending Policy:
- Up to 3 library books can be checked out for three weeks; most books can be renewed.
- Photo ID cards are required to check out books at the library.
- Students with overdue books or fines may NOT continue to check out books. Payment plans are available for lost items and fines.
- No fines are charged for overdue days, as long as the book is returned to the library.