When was the last time you "READ" a good book?
Stop by the library and checkout our display of "RED" books to READ!
February is Black History Month @ PGHS/KAMS Library!
Can you match the quote below with the famous African American?
Do you have Sacramento Public Library Card?
(Click on the link above to download the form to apply for a Sacramento Public Library card.)
“Happiness is having your own library card!" -- Sally from Peanuts
PGHS/KAMS Librarians Supports Our Students & Teachers!
Resources Available at KAMS/PGHS LIbrary:
Computer Use Policy:
Computers are for school-related work and School Loop access only. See the Pleasant Grove High School and Katherine Albiani Middle School Student Handbooks for the Elk Grove Unified School District's Acceptable Use Policy for computers.
- Students must have a School ID or other Photo ID to use a computer at the library.
(Student may also get a note from a teacher if no school ID or photo ID is available)
- Students must check-in at the computer desk to be assigned to use a computer at the library.
- Students may print-out their computer work at the library.
Library Book Lending Policy:
- Up to 3 library books can be checked out for three weeks; most books can be renewed.
- Photo ID cards are required to check out books at the library.
- Students with overdue books or fines may NOT continue to check out books. Payment plans are available for lost items and fines.
- No fines are charged for overdue days, as long as the book is returned to the library.